Support the Charlottesville Municipal Band with your Kroger Plus Card!
Earn cash for the Charlottesville Municipal Band every time you use your Kroger Plus Shoppers Card!
Feel free to send this information to family, friends and co-workers! It’s so easy to earn cash rewards for the Charlottesville Municipal Band!
Have a Kroger Plus Card?
In order for the Municipal Band to benefit from your purchases, you must go online and enroll your individual Kroger Plus card to link with our organization number. From 9/1/14 through 8/31/15, if you have registered online, every time you scan your Kroger Plus Card, the Municipal Band of Charlottesville will earn rewards (restrictions will apply – fuel, alcohol, postage stamps, lottery tickets and tobacco purchases are excluded).
Don’t have a card yet?
They are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
How to Link Your Kroger Plus Card:
- Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Click on Sign In/Register. (Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy.)
- Assuming you are a new online customer, you must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Enter your zip code, click on your favorite store, enter your email address, create a password, and agree to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter the NPO number (the Municipal Band’s number is 83141) or select Charlottesville Municipal Band from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, make sure you see the Band’s name on the right side of your information page.
- You must swipe your registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to that registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.